Auto insurance rates are increasing in 2022 — here’s how to prepare
“So I work at a jewelry store and today a man came in looking for a gift for his wife for their ten-year anniversary,” Roe explained. “He ended up picking out a piece that said ‘my beautiful wife’ and I said, ‘Anything else for you today?’ and he said, ‘No that’s it for her, but I do wanna make another purchase using a separate credit card and could you possibly create a different account for me?’”
If things are starting to sound suspicious, that’s because they are.
“I said, ‘Sure, what are you looking for?’ and he said, ‘Do you have anything that says ‘girlfriend?’ and I said, ‘…yes.’”
Euphoria’ star Angus Cloud shares ‘changes’ that have come along with fame:
Once all of the gifts were picked out, Roe boxed everything up and put the gifts in their respective bags. “He had me mark a ‘K’ for Kristin on the bottom of his wife’s bag and an ‘L’ for Laura on the bottom of his girlfriend’s bag,” she explained.
There was just one issue: Roe “accidentally” mixed the bags up.
“I just remembered that his wife’s name is Laura and his girlfriend’s name is Kristin,” Roe said with a smirk. “I must have mixed up the bags. Oops.”
Roe’s video, which has more than 1.8 million likes and nearly 20,000 comments, has received plenty of supportive comments from fellow females who think she did the right thing.
“You’re a gift to humanity,” another added.
“Not all heroes wear capes,” a third said. “Some just wear winged eyeliner.”
Euphoria’ star Angus Cloud shares fun facts about himself in a game of IYKYK:
If you enjoyed this story, check out how this TikTok user exposed her “shady” boyfriend in a viral series.
More from In The Know:
- Woman finds family's century-old ring on South Carolina beach 2 years after it went missing
- Ranking Triple H's Greatest In-Ring Moments of His WWE Career | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors
- Metal-Detecting Stranger Retrieves Woman's Ring Lost in Sea
- Ring Concierge Reimagines Engagement Ring Buying For The Millennial Customer
- Mass. Man Spends Days Searching Sea for Stranger's Missing Wedding Ring — and He Finds It!