Samuel Brinton, a former Biden administration senior Department of Energy official, has been accused of luggage theft by a Tanzanian fashion designer.
Brinton is facing charges for alleged airport baggage theft following reports that he is in the habit of stealing women’s luggage at airports to take their clothes, which he proceeds to wear to public events.
Brinton, who is non-binary, was released from a Minnesota facility Wednesday, Feb. 22, without bail.
After Fox News reported about Brinton’s luggage charge, Asya Khamsin, a Tanzanian fashion designer, searched for him and saw Brinton wearing the custom-made clothes that she had reported missing from a Washington, DC, airport in 2018.
The fashion designer who has made her own clothing for years, tweeted photos showing some of the clothes she lost and then Brinton wearing the same outfits
Khamsin wrote: “My name is Asyakhamsin tanzanian fashion designer based in houston Texas USA.
“I lost my bag 2018 in DCA recently I heard the news on @FoxNews about @sambrinton luggage issue surprisingly I found his images wore my custom made outfits which was in the lost bag on 2018.”
Read Full Story ….
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|
- BHS’ Chris Poore Returns to Sotheby’s International Realty
- Primark enters resale vintage market with WornWell
- The Iconic Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Got a Citrus Update & TikTok Is Freaking Out
- Daily News: Moroccanoil x Oceana Celebrate Partnership, Marc Jacobs Family-style Campaign, Nordstrom's Virgil Abloh Pop-up, And More!
- Police seize fake designer products worth 50 million baht in central Thailand